Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Things I Think About on My...14 - Apr 12 2010

I haven't written one of these in a while. I'm not very happy at work, so I think about driving somewhere else -- imagining I'm driving somewhere else, being somewhere else, making enough money to live by myself.....Not much room to think about other things interesting enough to post.

There are some movies out I want to see. Out in the theaters. I got The Princess and the Frog from Netflix this weekend and watched it. Excellent movie. Had all the elements of what made other Disney movies from Lion King back great. What's out that I want to see: How to Train Your Dragon, Hot Tub Time Machine and Date Night. (I pass a movie theater sign that shows what's playing on my way to work if you're wondering how this is applicable to anything.)

Well, this one was kind of a downer. Will have to think of something funny next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment